Dj's United

Botanical Gardens, Edgbaston

Yes. There are two rooms, one is similar in construction and layout to a school hall. Stage at one end and about the same size as you would imagine. Access to this room is not too bad, level and about 30 foot to carry the kit. It has a high roof and i guess it wiould hold 300 or so easily.

The second smaller room is a bit harder to get the kit in, I have not done this room, just passed through it. This is a smaller room, holding about 200ish??

Interesting venue, easy to find and plenty of free parking space.

Should be no problems.

Edited by Kingy

QUOTE (Kingy @ Apr 23 2006, 08:05 PM)
Yes. There are two rooms, one is similar in construction and layout to a school hall. Stage at one end and about the same size as you would imagine. Access to this room is not too bad, level and about 30 foot to carry the kit. It has a high roof and i guess it wiould hold 300 or so easily.

The second smaller room is a bit harder to get the kit in, I have not done this room, just passed through it. This is a smaller room, holding about 120 ish??

Interesting venue, easy to find and plenty of free parking space.

Should be no problems.

Very helpful.

Thank you.

Oh, and from memory I think its a "no smoke" venue. Most Birmingham Council licenced premises are.

We have discussed the smaller room and think it may hold 200.

Edited by Kingy

• 1 month later...

QUOTE (Kingy @ Apr 24 2006, 08:41 AM)
Oh, and from memory I think its a "no smoke" venue. Most Birmingham Council licenced premises are.

We have discussed the smaller room and think it may hold 200.

Client contacted me last night to let me know that access is from 6.30 pm at the earliest.

This is because the room in question is used as a cafe during the day.

Does this sound like the smaller room you described, please, or is it another one?

I think this is the other room to the one I worked in, but am not sure. I didn't see anything that I would describe as being used as a cafe, but that may have been before I arrived, which would have been 6 ish at the earliest.

Sorry can't be anymore specific. http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/533.gif

Maybe give them a ring??

QUOTE (spinner @ Jun 20 2006, 01:51 PM)

I rang them a few weeks ago and got a fairly vague response!!

That's Birmingham Council employees for you!! http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/whistling.gif