Dj's United

Chauvet Insignia 2 barrell scanners

Hi folks, just purchased 2 coming tommorow!

All the bump ive read says they are really good, but wondered if anybody has used them on here?

Thanks

They look good to me Jeff. In fact I`ll look at yours and might purchase a pair myself..I like the barrel effect lights..

LINK.

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

Apart from the swap of some gobos and colours and an uglier case (imo) they're no different to the old Insignia/Rover. The previous bit is in no way influenced by the next bit.....

*shameless plug*

I happen to have a pair of orginal insignias in v.good condition for sale with a CA8 controller, see the for sale section if interested. I may be open to a reasonable offer.....

;)

DIY plans and pro audio related technical discussions

www.speakerplans.com/forum

• 4 weeks later...

we have a set of super scimitars barrel rollers and they look smart but dont use the c8 controller with them have them running on a chauvet lighting board line em up on front of you show blast a little smoke and enjoy

Edited by disco3000

we were looking at a pair of rovers yesterday,are these as good as or better how do they compare price wise best we can get rovers for is £300pr or do you know better.or anything else of same quality

QUOTE (disco3000 @ Oct 4 2006, 12:42 PM)
we have a set of super scimitars barrel rollers and they look smart

Me and a friend are looking to buy 2 or 4 of them. What else do you run with them ?

well my show lighting rig consists of

4 super scimitars barrel rollers

4 dynamos

1 sik lazer 2green 2 red one unit

2 njd datamoons

1 smoker

this crap light called a corona good room coverage effect looks rubish.

the C8hand controller runs the dynamos the preprogramed shows are mint so having just enough controll without recking it dose me. But i do find they like to go onto strobe alot

we also have a dmx lighting controll board a chauvet DMX55

this is it

i cant run this alone although i have a mate with me do dose the lighting we work together but he dosen't dj just moves his little faders!! http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/laugh.gif , pre programing light shows of your own in the board is ace fill up the garage with smoke set up the lights and come up with somthing, run it with music and...... thats it im trying to set up some pictures but ther all to big to open ill sort it out......

hope thats ok .. chris http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/smile.gif

Edited by disco3000

Well they were short lived....Got them robbed out my van last week in liverpool http://www.dj-forum.co.uk/html//emoticons/014.gif