Dj's United

Mic Mac...To DJ or not to DJ.

This thread gets better and better

And may i say me and the mrs think Micmac is doing brill and handling everything thrown at him

Well done micmac (and mrs micmac)

Shame you lost the other gig, but as i always think. 1 lost 3 gained. (midland saying)

Anyways glad to hear all is going well and dont worry about the quotes for the birthday and engagement quotes. We lost 3 gigs recently because of a local guy charging £50 for a kids party 2-7

But hey ho...... :rant:

:djurant:

:good:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't apologise for your rates...you know best what you can achieve in your local market!

I'm sure it must seem that you were being criticised for this earlier in your thread, but I believe that was through ignorance of your local circumstances.

On a similar vein, I popped into a local large music pub on Saturday to do a little talking up. I mentioned that I would be popping in to listen to their needs and was told not to bother....their DJ had cancelled! In fact, this was why she was interested when I came in. Before anyone says anything: No I didn't offer to fill in. I could see that this wouldn't have worked.

But its fridays and saturdays, so unless the deal (presumed) includes thursdays (karaoke) I'll take it (the price being right)

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL :djuhi:

I is back..but with a few changes to my life........prepare yourselves..................:drama:

I am no longer MicMac the DJ, but......You remember the original pub where I did my first residency

Well after I was dumped from the residency, the bloke who took over handed the keys back to the brewery, and packed it in, so none of you will guess what happend next, and why I have been 'off line' for so long', I only went and took the pub over myself. :omg:

Yup, have moved the family lock stock and barrel to the pub to see if we can make it work.....:scared:

I have not been on line for the past 8 weeks, until about 1/2 hour ago, so I will let the news sink in, and I will be back tomorrow, to get all your reactions, and for the latest update. :bouncy:

So keep reading for the New adventures of the landlord with The Stags Head. :cool:

The Quest.....is on hold :hphone:

MicMac ...the quest continues

Cool, can I come up as a guest DJ? :Thumbup:

Oh, I forgot, no one oop thar will be able to understand me tongue out icon

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Anyone in and around these parts, at a loose end, one saturday night will be more than welcome to come and do a stint....you don't even have to have your kit at hand. :dan+ju:

No to be fair, as you have read this pub has been a dying horse, and it it taking some pursuading for the villigars to 'give it a try', however this weekend, (and last), were rocking , however the pub is still way short of breaking even, so payment would be restricted, but you would meet Mic Mac, see the pub, have a few bevis, stay if necessary, top notch brekki cooked by wife, so if you are out there in DJ land, and have little to do let me know and maybe you can Guest DJ for us...(If your gonna ask anywhere for DJ's may as well start here). I did have a lad who was gonna do it, but he is son of landlady of another pub in village, and they were going to have to move, but now it seems as though they are not moving, so he is DJing there.

So whilst I come up with a plan, I need to do it myself, so any offers would be greatly recieved. :Thumbup:

Cheers all

The quest (sotta) goes on :hphone:

MicMac ...the quest continues

Congratulations mate,

As the french say "je vou de moir"

Reminds me of when i had my pub ....... oh how i miss the really late nights and dominoes!

Hope everything goes ok,

all the best

Mr & Mrs eclipse

Where are you in the world ?

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk