Dj's United

Good Remake Of Raw Silk - Do It To The Music

Not a bad mix, although that track was so strong I feel they could have created a better mix.

So much of the ol' Jazz-Funk type stuff lends itself perfectly to funky house remixes. One that i think would be a killer is The Peech Boys-Don't Make Me Wait. I played that recently at a soul gig and it went down an absolute storm :toot: :toot: :toot:

Edited by Eskie

Anthony Winyard Entertainment www.awe-dj.co.uk, Entertaining London & the South-East!

Click here to LIKE The Funky Penguin on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/awe.dj

I found a really ace remake of Raw Silk- Do it to the music

Wow!!

I love it. The original was great, and this is excellent too!!

The Peech Boys-Don't Make Me Wait. I played that recently at a soul gig and it went down an absolute storm :toot: :toot: :toot:

Damn! I wasn't there!

One of my all time favs, and a long time since I've heard it on a club sound system.

Tony, you must post on here next time you have one of these nights.

If I'm not working, me and my lady will come down (subject to finding a babysitter).

I found a really ace remake of Raw Silk- Do it to the music

Wow!!

I love it. The original was great, and this is excellent too!!

The Peech Boys-Don't Make Me Wait. I played that recently at a soul gig and it went down an absolute storm :toot: :toot: :toot:

Damn! I wasn't there!

One of my all time favs, and a long time since I've heard it on a club sound system.

Tony, you must post on here next time you have one of these nights.

If I'm not working, me and my lady will come down (subject to finding a babysitter).

He's doing one between xmas and NYE :toot:

The next soul gig (Groovers Korner) I'm putting on will be on wednesday december 27 in a club called the Matrix in South Harrow which used to be called Bogarts in the 80's and was a well known soul club back then.

More details at www.grooverskorner.com.

Depending on the crowd, it's mostly soul, jazz-funk, funk, some rare-groove some swingbeat and 90's R&B plus a few Lovers-Rock tunes.

We always get a really friendly crowd and the majority are 30+. Goes on until 2am.

Jim DJ007 has been at the last couple of nights. Paula said she'll probably be at the xmas one also.

Would be great to see you a few others from DJU down there that night :Thumbup:

Anthony Winyard Entertainment www.awe-dj.co.uk, Entertaining London & the South-East!

Click here to LIKE The Funky Penguin on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/awe.dj