Dj's United

Weekend 1st Dec - 3rd Dec 06

Just finished a very busy weekend.

Friday Night at a local Social club private function 21st Birthday party.

But before this spoke to Marcy Marc on monday about radio mic's and ordered the ~JTS Mh700D

No probs said marc be with you on Wednesday Marc phoned me to say that it did not arrive so Thursday he waited all day and into the night for it to arrive, then we found out on Friday the courier had lost it, so the supplier agreed with marc to get the mic biked to me at the venue for that evening. Thanks Marc for all your efforts and well done, good choice of mic etc I will do a review of this radio mic once I have found out where to put .

Back to Friday night good night all going well till the last 20 mins when the boyfriend of the birthday girl danced with another woman, then oh dear time time to go no trouble but big words said outside etc.

Saturday night

Explosion which is a museum in Gosport nr. Portsmouth.

Venue about 300 ft long 100 ft wide brick walled and arched.

Took 2k amps with 4 speakers and loads of lighting.

The sound was fantastic only used about 25% and lighting looked great

Was asked to it down at the begging as the oldies who had moved to the back of the venue wanted to chat.

The acoustics of this venue is fantastic I was amassed and all in all every one enjoyed them self's the bride and groom thanked us some many times, followed by both sets of parents and the guests even the venue staff enjoyed themselves.

Toward the end of the evening we did crank it up a little but it did not need much got to about 45% max.

As for new JTS radio mic I was very impressed, I have to get use to it like all new things, in fairness to my last mic it cost me £30 VHF and I got by with it very easy to set up but did not go too far with out cutting out etc.

Any way as i said earlier I will put a review on the site about it.

Just got back from SStourportfor my day job so now a bit chattered with avery busy weekend ahead that starts on Thursday night.

Cheers All

Pete

Thanks to Marc for asking us to this gig for him and your efforts during the week.