Dj's United

Been having a play with these presets today. Really love the settings for Final Master Set Nik !

Thanks again ! tongue out icon

No Worries I do think there is still a little pumping on some tracks that need smoothing out though...

Glad you like

Nik

If you do any more presets that you consider good. Please post them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use pcdj fx on a custom built rackmount pc with the kj plug-in and so far I have not had a single problem with it, but for help and advice the main company for pcdj is now pcdj.co.uk and they have a great forum which address's almost all the issues that need resolving including online manuals for all the product range. These are the same guys who build the oodj laptop. Hope this helps.

Hi People

Could sombody answer two questions in PCDJ which Im still looking for answers too.....

1) I scan a folder for BPM and Gain Values.......Some tracks come up with the BPM after scanning some do not. And some tracks come up with the Gain values but MOST do not. So does anybody know why this could be happening as I really need to scan every track for BPM and Gain.

2) PCDJ KJ - All my Karaoke files are named like SF001-01 - Abdul, Paula - Straight up. Have managed to use "TagNRename" to alocate the "Song" & "Artitst" into the ID3 tag, perfect or so I thought. When I first loaded them in they appeared correctly on the singers screen, saying who was singing next and what song they was singing, the song appeared like "Straight up (Abdul, Paula)" Perfect! thats exactly how I wanted it. And now for some bizare reason when loading a track into the deck the song on the singers screen now appears like "(01)SF001"????? Their seems to be no reason as to why this has altered, can anyone help please?

Maybe I should try renaming them again, or just loading them into PCDJ recordcase again.

Help Please.

Nick

Well they still aint answered my questions properly.........just give me waffle and no proper answer.

Question no.2 is really important coz if it wont work then the software is useless.

Nick