Dj's United

Weekend 8th 10th Dec

"Surely one or two tracks outside your own preferences at a disco/dance is not such a big deal, is it?"

It shouldn't be, but some people are so bloody ignorant and just plain rude.

I also find attitudes are far worse now than, say, 20 years ago.

Couldn't agree more. People seem to think they can speak to the "hired help" anyway they like. It used to wind me up but now when the local village idiot waltzes up and say "you got nowt decent like?" I just say "Na, I haven't" and carry on what I'm doing. Normally stops them in their tracks. the trouble with xmas aprties is that you have people with nothing else in common accept for work all "expected" to attend the company do and the only power some of these tossers have is to talk to the DJ anyway they want.

My weekend consisted of a bowling alley gig on saturday night which was good fun, full of scantily clad young ladies and all the gear is installed, including a digital playout system so its a matter of not taking anything except meself. Then a karaoke disco for my mates 40th birthday party last night. Its the second karaoke I've done in two weeks after not having done one for about 2 years and you forget how horrendous karaoke can be.

This pisshead sung angels, rather badly then thanked the crowd when they politley clapped. He also murdered Ronan Keating when you say nothing at all and when i said "eeh, that's the first time I've heard that sung better than Ronan Keating" he thought I was serious. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Or people coming up to you, "What key is this in?"- "HTF do I know?".

"Do you think a little reverb would help?" -"No, but removing your vocal chords might though"

Everyone when they have had 2 or 3 think they can sing, the most tone deaf people in the world, as soon as that beer goes down think they're Barbera Striesand or Robbie Williams - why?

I'd love one of those trap doors - whoosh! "Next".

Virtually starved and out of ammunition 2 Para finally surrenderd at Arhnem.

German Officer :"I have fought many battles including stalingrad, and yet have never met men so skilled in city fighting - where did you learn this?"

British Officer: "Well it was our first time, but we'll try to do better next time"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meet up with Ed Gray Bray Andy (ads) and me on around about just off the A38 great to meet you Ed.

Sunday back home chillout out with family etc.

Back to main work Friday all starts again

Wakey Wakey tongue out icon

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens