Dj's United

hey everyone, im joe, im 14 and hopefully in a year or two will have my own disco. i am working with my uncle now (steve mitchell) and he has shown me the ropes and i love it. travelling all over the north west and meeting different types of people whats not to like. i am in the middle of saving up for some of my own gear. he has told me about this site and i thought i would give it a go so here i am. any tips from people who are about my age or not who have just started would be great cheers folks :thanks:

Tell Uncle Steven that the going rate for roadies is not £3 but 35% of the price of the gig.

Good luck with the saving up, and keep logging on and asking some questions.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

Tell Uncle Steven that the going rate for roadies is not £3 but 35% of the price of the gig.

Hense why Andy dosn`t have a roadie....

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

the going rate for roadies is not £3 but 35% of the price of the gig.

My invoice is in the post tongue out icon

Hense why Andy dosn`t have a roadie....

He has done, just doesn't practise what he preaches :moon:

hey everyone, im joe, im 14 and hopefully in a year or two will have my own disco. i am working with my uncle now (steve mitchell) and he has shown me the ropes and i love it. travelling all over the north west and meeting different types of people whats not to like. i am in the middle of saving up for some of my own gear. he has told me about this site and i thought i would give it a go so here i am. any tips from people who are about my age or not who have just started would be great cheers folks :thanks:

Hi Joe and :welcome:

Enjoy your time with Uncle Steve (should that be Chris Moyles?), it's a good way to learn, and by the time you are old enough to drive, you will be an old hand at the game.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Hi and welcome fella... just remember dont touch the Bose !! :djuhi:

Member of The Musicians Union

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."

Or if you do, be sure to wash your hands afterwards.... :D

Or if you do, be sure to wash your hands afterwards.... :D

:bouncy:

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens