Dj's United

Transporting Equipment

Basically if you shift a magnet, get a new driver. The process involved in recentring a pole piece is simply too costly to make it worthwhile.

I've had speakers drop onto their sides off other cabs, and the only things broken to date have been where the compression driver has ripped itself off the horn. Although they have all been neo magnets so the stress would have been significantly less than another magnet material.

DIY plans and pro audio related technical discussions

www.speakerplans.com/forum

i have a habit of not noticing speed humps until its too late..... surely my speakers, considering there in the back of a transit, would be pretty f :cense: ked by now?

• 3 weeks later...

CD players... make sure the CD is removed!!

i had an ex girlfriend round while my parents were out and i borrowed their DVD plyer to watch a Filthy horrible nudey film with her in my bedroom...

forgot to take the disc out and while unplugging the scart lead, i tipped the player on end!... the disc fell of the tray and got lost inside the player!!!!

(luckily not a tricky one to take apart and get the disc out!)

i have a habit of not noticing speed humps until its too late

Haha....yeah im glad you said that coz i thought it was only me that does this!

http://thatsentertainment.webeden.co.uk

Dj's and Discos for all your needs

PLI & PAT covered

Est. 1988

Trouble is, you've just got your wits together after going over a speed hump too fast and the contents of the van have just settled back more or less into their former positions, and along comes another one!! :(