Dj's United

Groove Armada - Get Down

I'm thinking this tune is destined for big things, can't get it out of my head right now. If you have not heard it, head to my myspace page, scroll down past my ugly mug on the left, and click on the play button. Oh, enjoy the slide show on the right BTW!

TUUUNE! :toot: :toot:

ooooh havent heard that one........................... exit stage left over to Moleys website myspace thingy

back agin.....................hmmmmm cant quite make my mind up about that one....... I may have been distracted by some of the pictures that kept scrolling up tho :joe: ...... it also reminded me that I really must save up for one of those lovely DJ booths

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

Absolutly fantastic song.

Pete Tong has been spinning this on Radio 1 for a while. Its going to be on the new album out later this year.

I have loved just about everything they have produced over the years (their best album so far being "Goodbye Country Hello Nightclub") - it will be good to hear them back!