Dj's United

Hi Guys

Need some help

I have used virtual dj on my laptop for past 3 months using a soundblaster sound card 1 channel for the left and one channel for the right software set up as a 4.1 surround so front channel is payer 1 and rear channel is player 2 works great fed into mixer.

So i am trying this new pcdj fx but for the life of me can not get the thing to play 2 channels i have done everything the manual tells me to do have configured the soundblaster card to 4 speakers and have configured the software as to the manuals instructions for this type of soundcard i have tried this on my laptop and on tower pc but can not get any sound out of player 2 on software well i say that there is a faint and i mean very faint song commig out also you load player 1 by using the number 1 button but this will not work on player 2.I have soundcard run from pc by usb and then to external mixer via the front and rear ports on the soundcard i cant understand why it will work fine with virtual dj and not with pcdjfx

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Cheers

RosieR1

What about checking for driver and/or software updates for the sound card? Also is the USB connected directly to the computer or through a hub. Sometimes this can cause problems so always connect your USB soundcard directly to your computer.

• 2 weeks later...