Dj's United

Dynamo Transit Cases

I thought it was time to carry my 4 dynamos in something better than the original packing, so put these together with some wood, screws, glue, carpet & stuff:

Took bloomin ages, cost too much, but I am happy! Next time I'll get them made.

They look about the same size as my Cheauvet intimidator scanners so if you want to make another box ??

also ....why did you have to take your jeans off and hang them over the back of the chair to take the photograph :bouncy:

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

I thought it was time to carry my 4 dynamos in something better than the original packing, so put these together with some wood, screws, glue, carpet & stuff:

Took bloomin ages, cost too much, but I am happy! Next time I'll get them made.

These look great but why did you not just buy the Dynamo flight case. The case fits in all 4 heads and costs about £60 or do you just have the two units.

These look great but why did you not just buy the Dynamo flight case. The case fits in all 4 heads and costs about £60 or do you just have the two units.

Most of the time I just take 2 Dynamos hence 2 cases. I don't take out 4 unless it's a youngsters gig!!

LOL@ Wizard! If I could get into those, it would be a miracle