Dj's United

cor. Glad it wasnt my quote. and, considering that "PCDJ" is all about selling software for DJ'ing, its surprising that they mention that statement on their site.

When PCDJ visited SEDA a while back they brought along dedicated systems not just software.

Buy one model now - £2350.00

I suppose that it is in their interest to promote own systems over others which I'm sure you will understand.

Meeooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!

:D

:bouncy:

Edited by Roadie No 1

I had a problem last night, I dropped my external hard drive on the floor, "oh bother I thought 9000 tunes lost" Fired my laptop up and it didn't recognise the drive, PANIC with a big P!!! However due to my boy scouts training I had a back up drive, plugged it in and away I went.

My lack of concentration for dropping it has cost me £120 for a new drive but hey I still did a great set, got paid and set a record for the bar take on a Saturday - HAPPY DAYS! http://planetsmilies.net/not-tagged-smiley-10308.gif

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

There are definate benefits to DJing from a hard drive - and now there are more options for how to run that hard drive successfully for what we want.

And when your HD-D2500 goes down and you have then also lost the ability to control your DN-D4500 cd players what are you going to do then?

How much backup are you going to carry, and in how many different forms?

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

How much backup are you going to carry, and in how many different forms?

Backup is a question for everyone - and everyones answer will be different.

In the scenario that you give (a DN-HD2500 running a the drawer unit of a DN-D4500 then one solution would be to plug in the DN-D4500 control unit into the drawer unit, and play CD's from that.

Blimey Nik, I hate talking to Kingy, Pointon, Shep, Eskie and Paula, but you have to pretend to like each other, get on typing or you'll be on that list too. tongue out icon

Talk ? is that what that grunting sound is Harris ? tongue out icon

This thread seems to have gone slightly off topic ! So when are you going to post Mr uk ?

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Does not seem that way as nik seems to have left us .

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Just so everyone is aware

DJ Nik UKHero has been trying to log on for the last couple of days :wall: but has been blocked either by his Pc or some other technical problem and is trying to contact Chris P to see what the problem with logging on is

Peteee

N U F C Yea....

• 4 weeks later...

Just when you thought life was going your way some "B" goes and ruines it... I'm back lol

Thanks Pete for posting for me and thanks Chris for sorting it out...

UKHero reporting for duty and ready to annoy you all lol

Great to have the forum back may the Laptop Vs CD debate continue

Nik

Just when you thought life was going your way some "B" goes and ruines it... I'm back lol

Thanks Pete for posting for me and thanks Chris for sorting it out...

UKHero reporting for duty and ready to annoy you all lol

Great to have the forum back may the Laptop Vs CD debate continue

Nik

Welcome Back Nik....... Its nice to have another Oldie around ! Lol tongue out icon