Dj's United

West Mids Dj's....

Not to be confused with CRADLEY labour club...i'm talking about the one thats at the top of Cradley Heath High Street....dear god!

Room upstairs, 2 ways in.

1. Up the interior stairs.

This is the only option if you want to be convered by their insurance. It's their preffered option, but you have to be able to find a space out front. If you've got anything bigger than a CD case to take in, best of luck! Imagine if ou will.....you go through 2 sets of door, and then have to turn 180 degrees back on yourself to go through another door, then another 90 degrees left to get up the stairs. At the top you turn another 90 degrees left and then right again to get up another shallower set!

2. Fire Escape.

Uninsured, they don't like you using it, but you CAN back your van, car trailer etc right up to the gate. Then you go out 2 sets of the NARROWEST most DANGEROUS stairs to get into the room!

Fantastic room, i'm not knocking the facilities or the management at all...but like I said...the ways and mans of getting in put you off!

Not to be confused with CRADLEY labour club...i'm talking about the one thats at the top of Cradley Heath High Street....dear god!

Room upstairs, 2 ways in.

1. Up the interior stairs.

This is the only option if you want to be convered by their insurance. It's their preffered option, but you have to be able to find a space out front. If you've got anything bigger than a CD case to take in, best of luck! Imagine if ou will.....you go through 2 sets of door, and then have to turn 180 degrees back on yourself to go through another door, then another 90 degrees left to get up the stairs. At the top you turn another 90 degrees left and then right again to get up another shallower set!

2. Fire Escape.

Uninsured, they don't like you using it, but you CAN back your van, car trailer etc right up to the gate. Then you go out 2 sets of the NARROWEST most DANGEROUS stairs to get into the room!

Fantastic room, i'm not knocking the facilities or the management at all...but like I said...the ways and mans of getting in put you off!

Labour clubs are :cense: holes. I've done several over the years, and tend to be full of heavy drinkers, stale smokey venues and people who need to spend their money on cloths and a shave. Stairs and access are usually a problem as well, and they don't tend tp pay sensible money.

Conservative clubs are a tad better.

Personally I don't these clubs any more.