Dj's United

Easter Weekend - 5th To 9th April 2007

Surprised spinner. Don't they like this in the fens? I reckon it is in my top 50 playlist although (not 1that 1 particularly like) i don't play it at every function, tend to find it goes down well enough at weddings, hen nights. Still get plenty of requests for it.

Rob

If you put it like that I suppose not.

I don't really know but it's the first time in a long time that I can remember it being requested. I think of it as played out ( or played to death ) and don't play it.

However, a large proportion of last night's guests were from Manchester and the bride was too,originally, so it's probably not a true measure of Fen popularity!

If you put it like that I suppose not.

I don't really know but it's the first time in a long time that I can remember it being requested. I think of it as played out ( or played to death ) and don't play it.

However, a large proportion of last night's guests were from Manchester and the bride was too,originally, so it's probably not a true measure of Fen popularity!

lol. Yep I know what you mean.

I don't like playing Robbie Williams and 'Angels' played to death in recent years. What I like to call slow cheese! Although I played it last night by request.

Rob

lol. Yep I know what you mean.

I don't like playing Robbie Williams and 'Angels' played to death in recent years. What I like to call slow cheese! Although I played it last night by request.

Rob

And I played "She's the One" by request!

It was the Runwell Parish Hall, Wickford, in Church End Lane. Really nice hall.

I've lived in Wickford all my life, and have never worked there, I think the last time I went there I was a small child at a family wedding

Mobile Party DJ For Weddings Parties Corporate Events Covering London Essex Kent Sussex Surrey Bucckinghamshire Hertfordshire & Essex

Very busy weekend for us.

Friday Night Stag and hen parties for us both.

Saturday got called out someone decided to set fire to one of my toilets, then I had to set up a for a gig in Shepperton which was upstairs which I knew. Good crowd but not the true dancy type just wanted to listern.

out of 50ish people had about half dancing all night, 6pm till 11-30 covered a lot of tunes. lots of cards out and thoughly thanked at the end. Hard work though.

Sunday up early for the Grand Prix good race, then off to Brighton another call out, rush back to Egham pick up Ali and son Adam for a kids Easter party with Punch and Judy, Magician and Music box finished at 7 then thankfully we all got invited round to a mates for dinner and a few beers.

Just had 3 wedding enquiries come in today now quoted so will wait and see.

Off to bed now Knackered.

Pete

Weddings all weekend, culminating with an absolutely hum dinger on Sunday night. I was told that (quote)" Am the best DJ I have ever seen, you really knew which buttons to press with the crowd!"

So there! tongue out icon

Obviously a responsive crowd... smile icon

Did they all have golden retrievers ? mr king !!!!!!! tongue out icon

Edited by C.S

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Busy one for me - Visting village I grew up in and helped them out with there charity event down in Kent.

Friday Afternoon - Compare Kids Races etc ....

Friday Evening - Rehershal for Bean Idol (karaoke) Competion.

Saturday Evening - Bean Idol 07' Competion (Karaoke)

Sunday - 40th Wedding Anniversary

Monday - Sleep

Tuesday - Drove back home to North West.

More Details on weekend can be found here as just finished putting it together for the webby :-

Clicky