Dj's United

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes im drivin to so ill be on the same dont you think the nadj will pay the ransom for crispy :dan+ju:

No they probably got him lol... They were gonna kidnap me but non of you miserable lot would have stumped up any cash.... Well only for them to keep me lol

Nathan nice to see you posting on other threads...

Nik

But it's not unique, and that's the way you make it sound! The MU offer the same service, and given their respective sizes, I know which one I'd rather have backing me.....

:scared:

No. It was neither meant nor implied.

That's the way you interpreted it.

The NADJ did something for me which was effective. That's all.

If you prefer the MU good for you.

UK Hero

If I feel I can add to a topic or help someone I will, I hope thats allowed.

Not only allowed it is welcomed.... We are a diverse bunch here and we have threads about loads of things other than the NADJ

Just glad to see your name popping up on other threads welcome to the best forum in the UK DJs United :Thumbup:

Nik

We are a diverse bunch here and we have threads about loads of things other than the NADJ

Forum members and the association members need to co-exist for the greater good of our profession.

For forums and the associations to work together it must be appreciated that it is a two way street. Instead of looking and learning from the lessons of the past and making great head-way towards a brighter and better future for all, using the DJsUnited forum increasingly as an arena for display of contempt or digs is just not professional or good for our profession and most certainly disrespectful to the forum rules each and everyone of us agreed to abide by.

In all fairness, DJ associations are not important, each and every DJ is important which is why the NADJ ask "what can you do for them?"

Believing in similar, I have asked before "what we can all do together" but given the sometimes noisy profession we are in, it must have fallen on some slightly deaf ears! :rolleyes: Indeed, one big voice in the industry would be so much better than several thousand egos jabbering away but still nobody seems to get the gist of what really matters and counts and how to solve it... :wall:

DJ Associates wanted to get dialogue opened up between the various associations and even the various forums for the betterment of our profession a while back but made very little progress as hurdles stood in the way preventing REAL opportunity for all.

To empathies a point "we all need to pull on the same bit of rope as we all have hold of it but the usual problem is the direction..."

About time the hurdles were reviewed allround.

But it is good to talk, finding solutions.....focusing passion and fire in the direction where it really counts and not towards one another folks... :grouphug:

As above, I am attending with big bruvver Kingy.

My main reason for attending is to compare the HD2500 with the Numark Director. I have heard very good things about both, but havent had the chance to play with either.

I read somewhere Bose is coming too .... I havent seen or heard an L1 yet..... that could be interesting.

DJ Dale King

When you see light at the end of the tunnel, beware. It's probably someone with a torch, bringing you more hassle

Something like 34 industry equipment manufacturers and distributors are attending including Bose. smile icon

Dukesy

I to believe in everyone getting together and uniting and I am currently actively trying to push for this, the NADJ are keen to talk with anyone.

Name a time and location and the NADJ committee would be very willing to meet with you and anyone from DJA or DJU and see what we can come up with.

If you want to discuss this personally then feel free to contact me,

Also back on the subject of the show, this is now being broadcast as a radio show the details will be live on the site as soon as I get them confirmed.

I to believe in everyone getting together and uniting and I am currently actively trying to push for this, the NADJ are keen to talk with anyone.

Thanks Nathan.

Comments noted.

PM to follow.

Excellent Dukesy

As they say action speak louder than words so I will await your actions with regards to this.

I am very interested in trying to work with others and I know others within the NADJ feel exactly the same, the offer is on the table and the ball is in your court.

Good news for anyone who can't make the show on Sunday a couple of the members from this forum will be hosting a web based broadcast of the event.

They are hoping to be doing interviews on the day and also updates on the days goings on.

I guess they might even be able to host a phone.

Anyone interested in tuning in please listen using the following link.

mms://energy10.egihosting.com/487376

Kind Regards

Nathan Fleming

Ticket registration has now ended for the event so anyone wishing to attend and who has not registered will have to turn up and register on the day.

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW.

For all you peeps attending tomorrow, the DJ Show North team WILL be taken pre-registrations for this years DJ Show North at the NADJ AGM, with people who register tomorrow being entered into a draw for some kit, to be draw at the end of the day.

So you will be able to walk away something even if its just the smug feeling of already pre registering for this years DJ Show North!!

PS. be you an NADJ member or not, you can register tomorrow for the price of £3.

See you there!!