Dj's United

Why not print your schedule and details on the front and your T&C's on the back??

you swine mikee! tongue out icon

I had that idea today at lunch, but as i was in redditch and have only just reached a computer you have beaten me to it!!! :Thumbup:

I'm certainly going for this option - great minds hey?! :amen:

Sometimes in the pursuit of perfection one can get blinded by size.

If you believe you can acheive.

Add life to your days not days to your life.

[/url][/img]

I have noticed a few bugs in the s/w ....surprising since it's been around for so long

if you print a post event feedback form to send out it dates it with the date of the contract not the event. and the number of guests had the wrong tag. or at least it did on mine

easily fixed tho.

some more options on the reports would be useful........... I feel an e-mail to the developer coming on

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

HI!

Sooo, i have just purchased this software and dealt with the T and C's by printing them on the reverse of the sheet.

Only prob now is there is a huge white gap in the middle of the contract, has anyone been able to play with the sortware to:-

1) make the letter size smaller to fit the t+c's in or

2) find a way of filling this gap/playing with the layout?

Sometimes in the pursuit of perfection one can get blinded by size.

If you believe you can acheive.

Add life to your days not days to your life.

[/url][/img]

HI!

Sooo, i have just purchased this software and dealt with the T and C's by printing them on the reverse of the sheet.

Only prob now is there is a huge white gap in the middle of the contract, has anyone been able to play with the sortware to:-

1) make the letter size smaller to fit the t+c's in or

2) find a way of filling this gap/playing with the layout?

You can just edit the template file for each contract they are stored in the folder that you installed the software to normally c:programme files/ netresults/templates.

they are easily editable in MS Word. I have actually got mine to print 2 copies with one stating client copy and one my copy to be signed and returned. ( added at the bottom of the contract)

Interesting to see a write up of it in the latest pro mobile mag.

Also I believe the guy who wrote the proggy lives just up the road from me..........must search him out.

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

I want to use this software, however having finally getting it to install, I can get it to work, so after looking at the website, and finding no contact details I will not be purchasing it, unless someone can call me to discuss the problems.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk