Dj's United

Crondon Park, Stock

This venue is not too far from me,

they hold the weddings in a converted barn, so there are high ceilings with exposed oak beams etc,

access is good, but they do prefer to use their own DJ, so make sure everything is up to date etc

Mobile Party DJ For Weddings Parties Corporate Events Covering London Essex Kent Sussex Surrey Bucckinghamshire Hertfordshire & Essex

This venue is not too far from me,

they hold the weddings in a converted barn, so there are high ceilings with exposed oak beams etc,

access is good, but they do prefer to use their own DJ, so make sure everything is up to date etc

Thanks for that.

Yes, I've seen the oak beams etc. on their website. The barn's not massive otherwise, though is it?

This is the second enquiry I've had for this venue. I didn't ( so far ) get the first one so I wonder if the resident comes at a bargain price?

Thanks for that.

Yes, I've seen the oak beams etc. on their website. The barn's not massive otherwise, though is it?

This is the second enquiry I've had for this venue. I didn't ( so far ) get the first one so I wonder if the resident comes at a bargain price?

he's quite a decent DJ with a very good reputation, but not the most expensive, I do 2 or 3 a year there

Mobile Party DJ For Weddings Parties Corporate Events Covering London Essex Kent Sussex Surrey Bucckinghamshire Hertfordshire & Essex