Dj's United

Hello To All Who Love To Party

I used to be a professional touring "DJ" working at various venues & gigs around the South Of England. I have also been a keen music lover in my own time as well,but it was not to about the last couple of years ago I began to discover that the music I was listening to was of a camp/gay related nature,but at the time of the so called released tracks of the music it was not branded as being a part of the camp/gay/music scene. Over the years I have gathered up hundreds of CD's by well known artists & some others of less well known origin,but neverthe less whatever the artist,they all have a unique talent to create a pumping dancefloor tune that creates what I call "Mass N.R.G" I admire the works of artist such as Rupaul/Abba/Wham/Erasure/Modern Talking & 100's more euro based music artist's. I hate people who brand gay people as freaks & other spiteful names. In my eyes you are who you are & you can be who you want to be,as no law can govern your nature or take away your own personal pride. I want to let the world know that I am back as a "DJ" playing pumping "N.R.G" music & in doing so spreading Happiness/Laughter/Peace & Love. If anyone out there wants to know more about me or how to contact me,then drop me a email or a message.

Welcome along.

.....but what do I know ?

Your Big Event

Office:01803 813540

Direct: 0797 0717 448

e.mail:info@yourbigevent.co.uk

I used to be a professional touring "DJ" working at various venues & gigs around the South Of England. I have also been a keen music lover in my own time as well,but it was not to about the last couple of years ago I began to discover that the music I was listening to was of a camp/gay related nature,but at the time of the so called released tracks of the music it was not branded as being a part of the camp/gay/music scene. Over the years I have gathered up hundreds of CD's by well known artists & some others of less well known origin,but neverthe less whatever the artist,they all have a unique talent to create a pumping dancefloor tune that creates what I call "Mass N.R.G" I admire the works of artist such as Rupaul/Abba/Wham/Erasure/Modern Talking & 100's more euro based music artist's. I hate people who brand gay people as freaks & other spiteful names. In my eyes you are who you are & you can be who you want to be,as no law can govern your nature or take away your own personal pride. I want to let the world know that I am back as a "DJ" playing pumping "N.R.G" music & in doing so spreading Happiness/Laughter/Peace & Love. If anyone out there wants to know more about me or how to contact me,then drop me a email or a message.

:Thumbup: Good stuff!

Welcome here!

Terry, your post has all the credentials of a one time only poster. I hope not because it sounds like you have something of interest for us all to learn from. Welcome to the forum and please continue to keep posting.

[insert quirky comment]

:welcome:

They don't call me Krazy for nothing! Krazy by name - Krazy by nature !!!

Age doesn't matter, unless you're a cabinet!

K K Disco

alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555

Welcome here sir !

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Hi & :welcome:

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

HELLO iv just joined myself :rolleyes:

WWW.HONKYTONKSULTIMATEDISCOS.COM

Welcome to someone from my neck of the woods.

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???

welcome

Sometimes in the pursuit of perfection one can get blinded by size.

If you believe you can acheive.

Add life to your days not days to your life.

[/url][/img]

Welcome to someone from my neck of the woods.

Oh No Its Mike :dan+ju: Moore.

Or should I say "Mr Public Liabilty/Pat Test Is Now The Law"

How be your old "Volvo"

Thought you had retired from the scene & gone onto playing at "Derby & Joan" gigs & judging dog shows.

How be your old "Volvo"

Thought you had retired from the scene & gone onto playing at "Derby & Joan" gigs & judging dog shows.

:bouncy:

• 4 weeks later...

How be your old "Volvo"

Camp it up dude, Whats your top 10 recs?

Good Rockin Daddy (Chris)

www.swingcats.co.uk

Music to dance to from 1930's to NOW! Shake your rude box.

Yeovil Somerset 0845 094 3757