Dj's United

Has Anybody Ever Ordered From Www.euden.co.uk ?

has anybody ever ordered from www.euden.co.uk ? ...or does anybody know if it is trustfull, cause i live in Romania and i want to buy some stuff and i have doubts about it because the prices are too low. can anybody help me? did you hear about this website or have you ever ordered anything? tx

Hmmmm.

I have never heard of them and some of their prices, as you say seem ridiculously low.

I am tempted to buy a Denon DNX500 from them...... but something tells me it is a bad idea.

I may however be completely wrong

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

I've never heard of the company that you have mentioned, so I am unable to comment either way.

I would recommend that you take a look at the Thomann website, as several members have bought items from them before. Thomann are based in Germany, but ship goods all over the world at Reasonable shipping rates

DNX500 from sapphires only 309 quid! (decks.co.uk)

Just bought one...quick delivery and great service

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/mixers/?ad...;key=0XC8D0D655

Well theres an address and everything for the company.

But.. it doesn't make a secure connection when you go to give your name and address so that would put me off straight away...

Revolution Discos - Covering Midlands and the Cotswolds - 01386 898 113 - 07791 261 263