Dj's United

Well ive just added a pair of Behringer B18800X Pro bass bins to my already purchased Behringer B1220 Pro top Cabs which ive had for a while.

What a difference they have made to the sound quality. although the B1220 top cabs sound clear and punchy adding the bass cabs has really transformed the sound quality,#

To say that they are good value for money is an understatement the sound is very transparent and the bass is nice and tight a lot more than you would expect from a system in this price range.

Currently run the set up via a behringer ultrafex and cx2310 active crossover.

Top cabs powered by Behringer EP2500 amp

Bass Cabs Powered by Ecler Pam amp.

For anyone looking for a budget system that really performs then the Behringer cabs take some beating even had compliments on the sound quality from the customers.

alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555

• 10 months later...

I am looking to buy a new speaker set up on a budget and to be honest was going to buy a 15in tweeter speaker and a separate bass bin set but by soundlab...i have there 15in plastic speakers and they have been fine bit toppy so i thought the bass bins. i now realise i can go down the Behringer line.

not sure to go for the similar set up as above but a cheaper option is the 2 x 15 with tweeter Behringer P2530........ could you tell me how heavy the 12in are build quality..i.e. and could anyone tell me experiances with a 2 x 15in set up am i better off with a separate bass bin.....due to wait, quality etc...?

many thanks

jason

I SAY! SPIFFING SOUNDS.

I use Behringers and for the money they are quality.

Jearly - a mate of mine has a year old Behringer set up he's looking to sell the tops are 400 watt rms each and the bass bins are 800 watt rms each and he only wants 400 quid for the lot. If you're interested let me know and I can PM you his details. We are based just outside Brum so you would need to collect but for the money you won't get better

thanks but i had something different in mind..and i can buy 'trade'

good buy even though

cheers

jason

I use Behringers and for the money they are quality.

Jearly - a mate of mine has a year old Behringer set up he's looking to sell the tops are 400 watt rms each and the bass bins are 800 watt rms each and he only wants 400 quid for the lot. If you're interested let me know and I can PM you his details. We are based just outside Brum so you would need to collect but for the money you won't get better

I SAY! SPIFFING SOUNDS.

Isn`t electrovision home of the Behringer stuff?

I respect Liverpool but my blue boys came home for us tonight.......and the dog stayed upright most

of the time

I SAY! SPIFFING SOUNDS.

I respect Liverpool but my blue boys came home for us tonight.......and the dog stayed upright most

of the time

Was you drunk when you posted?

I don't understand a word of that :dan+ju:

Jim