Dj's United

Did a 13 yo party on Saturday...the requests came flooding in....and apart from being asked to do a musical chairs followed by musical statues, which came right out of left field, given the track request listing issued before the gig (but hey, thats what makes the evening interesting)...I was a little flummoxed (old time word for confused for you younger jocks) to receive a request for Deville!

Deville...I think....surely they mean Mink D V...and then I thought...no, can't be, they weren't THAT popular that they are listened to by a 13 yo female.

Quick look through the hard disk...nothing.

Looked this morning, and they ARE a band.....a bit MySpace kind of level!!!!!?

I still can't figure out if she was just trying to be smart and trip me up, or what!

tongue out icon

And before anyone says anything.....Mink D V I have...not just Spanish Stroll....I was quite a fan at the time!!!!!

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!

De'vill ft Sean Paul- Always on my mind (remix) i'm liking alot at the moment. Have heard in on American radio alot.. (i tend to listen to Americam radio online as its much better than what we can produce.)

Member of The Musicians Union

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work."

Further searching turned up TWO Deville(s):

One Goth and one Hip-Hop (see above)

Daville (just incase the request was written incorrectly) turns up a Reggae outfit!!!!

Well there you go!

:rolleyes:

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!