Dj's United

What You Think Of This

what you think of this , cheap at under £200 quid, looks the same as the c- mark amp just different badge, click here

i know it heavy but hey i got her helping me, more interested in the other specs as apart from the rms all gets a bit confussing, will be running a pair of 500 rms 8 ohm speakers.

I bought one of these last week, to drive a pair of bass bins. I haven't used it yet so can't comment on performance although its damping factor suggests it will be good for that purpose, but I have seen only good comments about them from other owners.

I believe they are re-badged C-Mark models. They certainly look identical. They're designed in America, made in China.

Ordered from Thomann Monday morning. delivered Wednesday morning.

These amps are based, cosmetically, (naughtily..?) on a Mackie design, they are/were also available under the DAP Audio, Audiohead and Warrior badges, they are all made in China by SHENZHEN BAO YE HENG INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY. Bit of a mouthful I know. The Mackie is a superior beast.

Mackie M-1200

http://www.sweetwater.com/publications/sweetnotes/sn-earlysummer97/graphics/m-1200.jpg

I brought the C-Mark 1350 - i think!

I paid £179.00 in May 2006 and sold it on ebay in March for £95.00 after giving it 10 months of abuse - it held up well with my Hisys 2's but i felt it lacked that little extra - so that is when i brought a new Peavey amp.

I had the Warrior before that and i thought it was a pile of pants you only had to turn up your master and the peak lights would start flashing - but overall the C-Mark was a trusty servant.

Mr P (Chris)

wouldnt be the german company starting with the letter t would it?any one else had any experience of these amps, ive got the c-mark version and used it for 18 months with no probs. just dont plug stuff in and out on the same extension lead , it made it trip once but came back on with no damage :scared: