Dj's United

I am doing the annual Church summer ball tomorrow in a marquee within the Church grounds.

This is run by a group of people of mixed ages. They have a two year cycle, one year the 'younger' members arrange it the following year the 'older' members arrange it.

This year is the 'older' members turn.

Last year was a great night, we had an artist and disco a few games and everyone had a great time. (Aprt from England losing to Portugal on the same day)

This year, instead of artist they want some sequence/modern/ballroom and salsadancing.

I do have a few cd's of this music that always get me through, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing the boat with any obvious tracks.

I would appreciate any advice on the salsa front as this is not my strongest point.

Thanks

Neil

Hot, Hot, Hot - Arrow, great salsa track.

Give us a bit more of an idea what ballroom dances and tempos you specifically require information on.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Thanks guys.

They don't run a salsa club, they just say they want some salsa.

They type of dancing is just, waltzes, foxtrots etc etc. Which generally, I am happy with, as I do quite a few of these, but I just wanted to run it through you guys for anything I maybe missing.

The salsa is the one, i was unsure of, but again this forum provides the answers. WHich is great.

Any more would be good, thanks for your help.

I just now hope the weather improves...