Dj's United

Lots Of New Faces....

1st of all the slowness of the forum at times is not entirely down to us. Every day the web gets busier and the infrastructure struggles at key times. At the time of making this post for example it took 2 seconds for the reply box to appear. smile icon

2nd the inclusion of the yellow box at the top was added after Chris received legal advice on running the forum esp given that many other forums have received bad press recently, that we have members under 16 years and this forum is in the public domain.

Well if thats the case can you fix it so it doesnt start halfway across the screen?

http://www.wonkycow.co.uk/images/retarded.jpg

Edited by NiM
NiM

I can't for the life of me see what the big issue is about this tongue out icon :shrug: :shrug: Does it really effect regular contributors of the forum that much? :joe: :wacko:

I can't for the life of me see what the big issue is about this tongue out icon :shrug: :shrug: Does it really effect regular contributors of the forum that much? :joe: :wacko:

Paul, as an ex-regular contributor, everything DJU runs much slower on our firefox browsers at work since the last changes. At home on my mac running Firefox, it runs fine. The other DJ forum runs fine and much quicker both at home and at work. The Ads by Google thing just above the reply box also does strange things here at work. All other sites I visit are fine at work. :shrug:

The time it takes to reply is also ridiculous, it takes ages to open up this box and the scrolling of topics is not useable as it takes an unbearable time to refresh the browser when scrolling. All in all this has turned me into an ex-regular contributor, but since it's only me here at work it may be not worth worrying about - I can catch up at home. :lol: