Dj's United

It looks like it going to be on 25th around the bovey tracey area,anyone in ?

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Thanks for moving this here andy !

Keep pasties Cornish

Sorry - remind me: 25th of what?

I'm sure there will be others here with seive-like heads too. tongue out icon

And why Bovey of all places? isn't that the end of the Earth down there??!

I'd suggest our usual haunt, but I'm not too bothered.

Mr westcott the usual haunt for the last four years has been "the bank " behind the theatre royal in plymouth but i thought that perhaps we could drive up to ads country as andy h and i are the only ones who have been at every meet. alternative is lostwithiel, cornwall as thats where i have driven from everytime. The 25th of july which is the month we are in at the moment in case that slipped through the sieve. :fear:

Keep pasties Cornish

Chris,

As you know am down that way at the end of the month.. Am doing a gig with Mr Harris on 4th August on the moores (2 bridges I think he said).

Will you be around then? I know the moores are half way between Devon and Cornwall (I think).

Steve

5 European cups and 18 leagues, that`s what we call history.

25th July is good for me at the moment. Don't really mind where within reason.

The usual location Andy Wescott was referring to was the The Dartbridge Inn, Buckfastleigh (just off the main A38, and the 'usual' evening meeting place), this is a bit closer for me and you Chris and about the same distance for AH.

Steve, Dartmoor is solely in Devon I'm afraid between Plymouth and Exeter, Cornwall has it's own 'Bodmin Moor' and Somerset not to be left out has Exmoor.

At the moment I am free on the 4th August and if it stays like that will come along during the evening to meet up.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

25th July is good for me at the moment. Don't really mind where within reason.

The usual location Andy Wescott was referring to was the The Dartbridge Inn, Buckfastleigh (just off the main A38, and the 'usual' evening meeting place), this is a bit closer for me and you Chris and about the same distance for AH.

Steve, Dartmoor is solely in Devon I'm afraid between Plymouth and Exeter, Cornwall has it's own 'Bodmin Moor' and Somerset not to be left out has Exmoor.

At the moment I am free on the 4th August and if it stays like that will come along during the evening to meet up.

:Thumbup: ... Looking forward to seeing how you boys work..

Steve

:Thumbup: ... Looking forward to seeing how you boys work..

Just spoke to Ads, he seems to think the 'Two Bridges' gig is on Friday 3rd August. If so I will definitely come to that one.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Just spoke to Ads, he seems to think the 'Two Bridges' gig is on Friday 3rd August. If so I will definitely come to that one.

Yep, my mistake, it is the Fri (3rd)....Andys disco soundz will never have had so many roadies...Are you coming aswell Mr West? We can booze in the bar whilst Andy does the work..

Steve

andy h decides venue ! no steve i wont be around as i have to return to norway on 30th July.maybe next time.

Keep pasties Cornish

Quote:

Re. 3rd August: "Are you coming aswell Mr West?"

(does he mean me or 'im??)

Dunno, I haven't been asked... :ads:

But I'm on hollerday the next day - off to Sunny Mullion in deepest Cornwall. :D

And my apologies to you, Christopher; I must remember you lot were meeting up way before I showed my face. smile icon

nothing to apologise for sir ! we shall open one lane of the tamar bridge and book sunshine for mullion on your holiday week. :rolleyes:

Keep pasties Cornish