Dj's United

Djing Seems Better Since 1 July

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drive past pubs round here any nights bar Fri and Saturday and they are all virtually empty. Where are all the non smokers who complained about smoke and who were going to flock to the pubs for the nice fresh air? Staying home like they always did.

Yep its the same here!

did a 21st on friday was terrible most of the people were outside all night..could have done with it raining.... was a shame realy. a poor night had by all.

Yep again same here....Did a 25th Birthday the other week and about 80% of the people smoked and were oustide for most of the night :(

http://thatsentertainment.webeden.co.uk

Dj's and Discos for all your needs

PLI & PAT covered

Est. 1988

pint and a fag go together, like fish and chips.

Never a more appropriate statement has ever been made.......and I agree with that 100%

Im sure my last post in this topic has been removed, or maybe I imagined posting summut and in fact didnt!

Im sure my last post in this topic has been removed, or maybe I imagined posting summut and in fact didnt!

Go on, spill the beans, what did you think you posted.

pint and a fag go together, like fish and chips.

I don't like fish from a chippy, that must be why the smoking ban doesn't bother me :bouncy:

Jim

Ummm I cant remember......Probably something very scathing about the smoking ban which as Im sure you all know by now I dont agree with, well I do agree with it in certain situations, but as somebody else said their should still be SOME pubs which are not smoke free....

Ok Jim, so you think fish and chips dont go together.....let me give you another example of something that HAS to go together....

Nights Djing & After gig Keebab!

For me I cant imagine one without the other LOL

Ok Jim, so you think fish and chips dont go together.....let me give you another example of something that HAS to go together....

Nights Djing & After gig Keebab!

For me I cant imagine one without the other LOL

I get a 7" pizza after a gig, I would prefer the kebab but the missus thinks they stink the house out :(

I would prefer a kebab anyday though.

Jim