Dj's United

Bookings Calander

does anybody know where i can download a calender so i can keep track of our bookings and know in an instant wether we are free,as at the mo ,wife deals it though contract books and diarys,but would like one she can just look at one on computer in office when quotes come in.

If you are using Microsoft Office, then Outlook will do the trick, failing that, Microsoft Works Calender in the Microsoft Works suite of programs, and I am sure there are many other office based programs that will be suitable.

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

Google Calendar is also pretty good.. and you can share calendars with other DJs, so you know when people are avaliable to pass work etc. Works really well with a few of us here in the Midlands.

Edited by Danno13

Revolution Discos - Covering Midlands and the Cotswolds - 01386 898 113 - 07791 261 263

Google Calendar is also pretty good.. and you can share calendars with other DJs, so you know when people are avaliable to pass work etc. Works really well with a few of us here in the Midlands.

Yeah, you can see who's got the boat at the moment :dan+ju:

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens