Dj's United

Nineties Music

On my second month of ripping all my music to mp3 and updating my music collection for finally going out

on my own.

Am a bit short on nineties music. Any suggestions on a good set. How do you find mastermix?

I thought I had quite a good collection built over the years but am spending a fortune on music now that I wouldn't buy for my own personal use.

Having a great time setting up. Will be glad to be not working for multi op anymore.

Cheers All

Spice Girls, All Saints, Belinda Carlisle, Beautiful South, Blur, Oasis, Boyzone, Bobby Brown, Gabrielle, Eternal, Five, George Michael, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Lisa Stansfield, Lutricia McNeal, Lou Bega, Pulp, Savage Garden, Sheryl Crow, Rick Astley, Kylie Minogue, Texas, Vengaboys, Will Smith,

Some of the above might be worth looking for.

Try charity shops, ebay, amazon and play.com (mega sale on there at min, CD's from £1.99)

Also, woolworths have a reasonable sale on too at the moment, compilations from £1.00

Might be worth a look, and won't break the bank either.

They don't call me Krazy for nothing! Krazy by name - Krazy by nature !!!

Age doesn't matter, unless you're a cabinet!

K K Disco

Now albums between 17 - 45 and the dance zone albums should give you a pretty comprehensive collection from that era.

All avaliable cheaply second hand on amazon or ebay.

Edited by Danno13

Revolution Discos - Covering Midlands and the Cotswolds - 01386 898 113 - 07791 261 263

Spice Girls, All Saints, Belinda Carlisle, Beautiful South, Blur, Oasis, Boyzone, Bobby Brown, Gabrielle, Eternal, Five, George Michael, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, Lisa Stansfield, Lutricia McNeal, Lou Bega, Pulp, Savage Garden, Sheryl Crow, Rick Astley, Kylie Minogue, Texas, Vengaboys, Will Smith,

Some of the above might be worth looking for.

Try charity shops, ebay, amazon and play.com (mega sale on there at min, CD's from £1.99)

Also, woolworths have a reasonable sale on too at the moment, compilations from £1.00

Might be worth a look, and won't break the bank either.

Also try looking in Tesco's they have a great selection of 90's cds very cheap

Also try looking in Tesco's they have a great selection of 90's cds very cheap

be careful when buying cheap cd's,a lot of them have rerecordings by some of or all the original band members on them and some contain a lot of live recordings.

Thanks for replies

Have decided to go the ebay way and this last week picked up 25 Now Cd,s. Just got to take the hit on the shipping and exchange rate to Oz. It really is a huge commitment to go digital but worth it.

My own personal libary is now more comprehensive than the Multi Op I am still working for. Not much longer to go.

The info on here is great. You can always pick up something new and keep learning new stuff, and I thought I knew it all!!!!!!!!

Most of the popular tunes will be on the Now series and these are cheap in Ebay. The best ones will be the millenium collection because they are a summary of the the 'greatest hits' for each year.

Might be cheaper to download say the 30 most popular tracks from the 90's for £15.

Not sure if they're still available (probably should have checked before posting) but for "dancey stuff" the "On a dance tip" CD's are pretty good, fairly commercial, but some good dance tracks that I still play, Bobby Brown, Nightcrawlers etc.

Neil B

Most of the popular tunes will be on the Now series and these are cheap in Ebay. The best ones will be the millenium collection because they are a summary of the the 'greatest hits' for each year.

Might be cheaper to download say the 30 most popular tracks from the 90's for £15.

Thanks for that.

I will download as a last resort if I need a specific track I cant find

Still like to collect cd's

I tunes etc at 120 download doesn't sound as good to me sound wise so try to avoid.