Dj's United

Mornin Folks

Got a puzzling question I need answering.

Everyday I travel down the M5 to my day job and every year or so in the same spot I see workman erecting tall scaffoldings either side of the motorway with a large net drooping over the motorway connecting them? The scaffolding and net is then left like this for a few weeks and then removed.... Anyone know why??? :shrug: :shrug:

DJ Frankie Knuckles.

I guess they are working on overhead electric supply lines.

They would be in this part of the world Brian.......down there...who knows?????

If this WAS the case, wouldn't you expect to see the finished result? It almost sounds as if there's nothing there when the nets are removed.....nice work if you can get it!!

Cheers!

Roy B.

Digital Distortion Disco (D3 Entertainments)

See you around!

up its when their doing maintanance to the overhead power lines,the reason their up for so long is because their 2 different companys one for the maintanance of the lines and the other ones the scaffold company.they probley leave them up due to more maintanace,i cant see a scaffold company leaving their used scaffolding at the side of a motorway if they not getting paid for it,talks sense really

I travel down to the m5 J1 everyday too and am now relieved that the roadworks are finally gone and both lanes are open again. Mind its gonna be a slow journey back next week with the V festival

alan

STROBE DISCO SHOW

01782 713277

07802 489555