Dj's United

Last Trackbefore Retirement?

Following on from a post recently about retirement, say it was your last gig...what would be the last track would you play before retiring?

Seeing I'm Sgt Peppers Disco, it would probably be a Beatles one....last medley on Abbey Road possibly or I am the Walrus/ or Kevin Johnson Rock n Roll I gave you all the best years of my life or Wilbury's End of the Line?

Mmm....probably the Wilbury's.

Any more????

Following on from a post recently about retirement, say it was your last gig...what would be the last track would you play before retiring?

Seeing I'm Sgt Peppers Disco, it would probably be a Beatles one....last medley on Abbey Road possibly or I am the Walrus/ or Kevin Johnson Rock n Roll I gave you all the best years of my life or Wilbury's End of the Line?

Mmm....probably the Wilbury's.

Any more????

well for me i think there would be three tracks as follows;- john miles music, abba thank you for the music & jimmy ruffin farewell is a lonely sound, all showstopping greats!!!

after so many years i think i would just prefer silence as music has just been a tool necessary to do a job.

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

after so many years i think i would just prefer silence as music has just been a tool necessary to do a job.

I might be the new boy around these parts, and can only bow to your greater experience, but that's really sad.

I couldn't imagine life without music, whether it be some party sounds on the disco or from my own personal collection which, believe me, is not "popular" music.

Only one song for me to exit the building

That must be one of the best tunes ever, even for non football fans like me.

I think that mine would be some Jean Michel Jarre and I would do a fantastic laser show to it.

Jim

I might be the new boy around these parts, and can only bow to your greater experience, but that's really sad.

I couldn't imagine life without music, whether it be some party sounds on the disco or from my own personal collection which, believe me, is not "popular" music.

Agree completely it is sad, but i must admit that years of playing 6 days a week messes things up for you! I tend to avoid music in my free time ! Going to clubs is a nightmare as i am continualy analizing the music and dj. When driving the car its listening for new things to use ,mixes to try,samples to pick out ! Sad but music is work.

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Agree completely it is sad, but i must admit that years of playing 6 days a week messes things up for you! I tend to avoid music in my free time ! Going to clubs is a nightmare as i am continualy analizing the music and dj. When driving the car its listening for new things to use ,mixes to try,samples to pick out ! Sad but music is work.

I'm the same...as I'm also in a band, I just can't go out normally and watch someone now...I'm always checking the gear. If I walk in a pubwith gear set up, I can't relax as I always think its me who is on :rolleyes:

Last train to Trancentral by KLF

over and out !

The oldest swinger in town....... probably. Happy Easter.. well I have seen easter eggs in the shops

well i retired from dj'ing just under 2 years ago and the last track i played was an Irish track that i have used before but on this night it seemed fitting

tittle: bugger off, not sure of the artist

it went like this

"bugger off you B******s bugger off F:cense:k you"

and i can safely say i havnt opened any of the cd cases since then.

Do unto others before they do unto you then run like Fcuk

before the police get there

well i retired from dj'ing just under 2 years ago and the last track i played was an Irish track that i have used before but on this night it seemed fitting

tittle: bugger off, not sure of the artist

it went like this

"bugger off you B******s bugger off F:cense:k you"

and i can safely say i havnt opened any of the cd cases since then.

That will be The Real McKenzies - Bugger Off, its on their 10,000 Shots album.

Jim