Dj's United

New System Revisited

You may or may not remember a topic that I started with regard to a new sound system that was installed here in Portugal.

I just thought you might be interested in an update on this fabulous system.

I was asked to do the music for the first wedding to be held in the clubhouse and obviously I was going to go thro this very expensive system.

I had tested it to death on numerous occasions and had been using it during the day of the wedding in a seperate room while the service was gooing on and while they were eating the meal.

They eventually got to the room that Iwas in at 11.30 and what happens.Three tracks in and this fabulous and expensive system went wrong.Amplifier problem we eventually found but by then I had well and truly died on my :moon: .I had no access to the system and I wouldnt have been allowed to touch ity anyway.We called the guy who installed the system and he came in at 1.00 in the morning but it was too late by then as most of the guests had gone home.

It is the worst evening I have ever had and boy has that knocked my confidence.

Edited by Abuse Controller

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

You may or may not remember a topic that I started with regard to a new sound system that was installed here in Portugal.

I just thought you might be interested in an update on this fabulous system.

I was asked to do the music for the first wedding to be held in the clubhouse and obviously I was going to go thro this very expensive system.

I had tested it to death on numerous occasions and had been using it during the day of the wedding in a seperate room while the service was gooing on and while they were eating the meal.

They eventually got to the room that Iwas in at 11.30 and what happens.Three tracks in and this fabulous and expensive system went wrong.Amplifier problem we eventually found but by then I had well and truly died on my :moon: .I had no access to the system and I wouldnt have been allowed to touch ity anyway.We called the guy who installed the system and he came in at 1.00 in the morning but it was too late by then as most of the guests had gone home.

It is the worst evening I have ever had and boy has that knocked my confidence.

So it was Norfolk n Good then?

(Couldn't resist that :rolleyes: