Dj's United

Fun Music Poll

Music Poll  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For a bit of fun, whose version of 'Just the Way You Are' is more popular at a function?

Which is more popular out of 'Everything I do' or 'Love is All Around'?

Lastly, which of the listed cover songs is the worst - in your opinion!

I've been asked for the atrocious DJ Otzi version of the Bruce Channel classic a few times as well as ( very occasionally) Steps' Tragedy.

I've never been asked for any of the others and I don't have them apart ( possibly ) from The Steps version of Chain Reaction.

Both steps versions are played frequently

That's because you have no taste Robin tongue out icon

Only joking...

I personally think the Billy Joel's version is better, just personal choice.. Same as I think the Van Morrison (original) version Have I Told You Lately is better than Rod Stewarts...

I detest both the Bryan adams and Wet Wet Wet tracks, but have been asked for the BA track more recently.

And Girls Alouds - Aweful in any sense of the word....

For a bit of fun, whose version of 'Just the Way You Are' is more popular at a function?

Which is more popular out of 'Everything I do' or 'Love is All Around'?

Lastly, which of the listed cover songs is the worst - in your opinion!

Just for fun?? Looks like a bloomin' nightmare to me! I haven't played the majority of those tracks ever, and can't remember them being requested either!

Just for fun?? Looks like a bloomin' nightmare to me! I haven't played the majority of those tracks ever, and can't remember them being requested either!

Brian

my thoughts exactly

Mobile Party DJ For Weddings Parties Corporate Events Covering London Essex Kent Sussex Surrey Bucckinghamshire Hertfordshire & Essex

Same here.

It's very interesting how opinions differ.

Which just goes to show that not all mobile DJs think the same or play the same.

the only one i can remember playing was about 6 months ago and that was Dj Otzi. I did get asked (and played) the Hoky Coky by an up for it crowd of under 25's a few weeks back.

Digital Fusion Entertainments

Bose L1 system user.

Here we go again.

Us DJ's for some reason, think that cetain songs should not be played, but the public love 'em and personally, it has never ever bothered me what i play so long as it fills the dance floor and makes it a sucessful evening. Therefore if they wants steps great, if the want the bee gees great, it makes no difference to me as long at the dance floor is full.