• Demonstration of The Video Pool’s monthly DVD

• Nelly B's promo corner

• SEDAshop

• SEDA Member’s 2nd hand table – bring ‘n’ buy

• Ultimax stands

• BPM Show presentation by Mark Walsh

• Numark iDJ2 presentation by Andrew Stotesbury

BPM show - Mark Walsh

Mark Walsh will be visiting our Show Night to chat about the eagerly awaited BPM event. BPM is the first ever national show dedicated to DJs and mobile performers. Over the weekend of November 10th and 11th in the heart of England at Donington Park, the 4500m/sq purpose-built exhibition centre will be completely transformed into a DJs playground of equipment exhibits, displays, features, performance areas and seminar spaces. It will be an opportunity to see the latest gear, be inspired by performances, learn from seminars and pick up tips from demonstrations. It will also offer the perfect opportunity to meet like minded people, network and make valuable contacts.

Mark will tell us all about the show and the exciting features of BPM. SEDA members and visitors at the meeting will also be able to buy tickets at the advanced price of £8.00; the ticket will come with a Numark Scratchcard to win a D2 Director and a free download from the Ministry of Sound. If that is not incentive enough, as an added bonus when you buy at the meeting you will also receive a free Mastermix CD worth £10.

Update - Neil Brown and Stewart Berkerey will be demonstrating how to make full use of video projection as an add on to the mobile disco. Both SEDA members will bring their video setups to show how they add value to their work.

well, this is my first Sunday off for weeks, and my last before January,

so I Will

Not be attending

Sorry

Mobile Party DJ For Weddings Parties Corporate Events Covering London Essex Kent Sussex Surrey Bucckinghamshire Hertfordshire & Essex

Sorry all, but I can't make this one either - despite really wanting to.

It's a really busy month for me, I've 4 new toys to break, sorry, I mean "assess", and I'? really not 100% at the moment either.

I wll however be endeavoring to make it to the November Seda meeting with all but one of the new toys.