Dj's United

Happy Birthday To

Have a great day sir ! :nbow:

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it really is appreciated at the moment.

Have to admit, and I can't believe I'm saying this publicly, but I am struggling to have a "happy" birthday having just said goodbye to my brother at his funeral on Friday.

Even though it was expected, I am struggling to come to terms with the loss as we were so close, and he was such a big part of my life. Still shedding the odd tear now & then. He was such a good man and will be missed by many people which was shown at the funeral as it was a struggle to find enough seating in the church to accomodate everybody.

I'm happy that last nights gig was a good one as it stopped me thinking about the loss too much.

Just hope the next few are just as good.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes.

Quitting Smoking & Drinking doesn't make you live longer

It just feels like it.

Have to admit, and I can't believe I'm saying this publicly, but I am struggling to have a "happy" birthday having just said goodbye to my brother at his funeral on Friday.

You have my deepest sympathy :grouphug: , I lost my eldest brother nearly 4 years ago and it still hurts like hell, especially on anniversaries (death/birthday), it was his birthday a fortnight ago.

It's peculiar because although when my dad died it hit me hard you expect to outlive your parents, even though my brother was 9 years older than me I didn't expect him to be the first to go.

Jim

My Thoughts are with you Paul,

I lost my Dad 2 years ago, And always get upset around anniversaries and even my birthday. However i always remember what he said, " Life Goes on" And Enjoy it!

Im sure your brother will be with you in mind and spirit for years to come.

Again , My Thoughts are there for you and all your family :grouphug:

Mattaious

(The Wannabee Greek)