Dj's United

Pump Room Bath

If you get a gig at the Pump Room here are some tips

The one way system is hell, if you end up at the front door, its the wrong entrance, I had to walk 300 yards with full rig inside the building to get to the room I was put in. Best way is from the Abbey side, you have to go off road onto the pavement and into the square via the abbey, approched from Pultney Bridge end.

Parking, you will be very lucky to find on road parking, multistory carpark is free but only after 7.00pm so if you do what i did and pull up at 6.50pm you end up paying £2.80 for 10 mins parking! :hurt:

Hope that helps

Good Rockin Daddy (Chris)

www.swingcats.co.uk

Music to dance to from 1930's to NOW! Shake your rude box.

Yeovil Somerset 0845 094 3757

Indeed - parking is not easy in that area of town - busy and not that much space.

As we should do with all venue's new to us (if we can), check it out first.

Great location and venue though. Why not watch a show during the buffet...after all, it is in the same building as the Theatre Royal!

http://www.romanbaths.co.uk/index.cfm?UUID...359609A424E2697

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

Professional Mobile & Radio DJ

PLI (£10m), PAT and DBS (Disclosure) checked

Tel: 07835 485535

Email: enquiries@otronics.co.uk

www.otronics.co.uk

Indeed - parking is not easy in that area of town - busy and not that much space.

As we should do with all venue's new to us (if we can), check it out first.

Great location and venue though. Why not watch a show during the buffet...after all, it is in the same building as the Theatre Royal!

http://www.romanbaths.co.uk/index.cfm?UUID...359609A424E2697

I agree, very nice venue, sadly with agency work, which this was, I did'nt get the info or chance to go there first. I'd also like to say the staff were very nice.

Good Rockin Daddy (Chris)

www.swingcats.co.uk

Music to dance to from 1930's to NOW! Shake your rude box.

Yeovil Somerset 0845 094 3757

• 1 month later...

Hi i did a wedding there in the summer,

absolute nightmare for parking near the venue,

i ended up walking miles after following the one way system and detours for roadworks,

on the up side the security staff were very helpfull and the acoustics in the room with the stage ,piano,and curved ceiling were great.

all the best david m.

David M. djdavid@digitaldiscoservices.com