Just trying to get my website finished.

Who uses DJ Intelligence as an add on?

Is it worth the money??

Is it easy to work with??

Any advice would be very helpful.

Cheers

Gary

Hi Gary

I use it and have done for over a year..

It's easy to use and configure and at only $100, it's very much worth it....

Its a major selling point to hirers that that (and their guests) can log in and request music for their function - Plus online quotations, availability.....

Invaluable for me.... I paid the £50ish for it and added £35 to each gig I do... Paid for itself in 2 gigs...

Hi Gary

I use it and have done for over a year..

It's easy to use and configure and at only $100, it's very much worth it....

Its a major selling point to hirers that that (and their guests) can log in and request music for their function - Plus online quotations, availability.....

Invaluable for me.... I paid the £50ish for it and added £35 to each gig I do... Paid for itself in 2 gigs...

Thanks for that info.

For the price it seems worth adding on.

Will order today

My libary is still in the process of being ripped and not ready to be posted online until i clean up all tags.

What is your opinion of using there supplied libary of music.??

The library that they have is fine - however when I speak to clients, I have all my library catalogued usiing CATRaxx which exports directly to DJIntelligence, this means when speaking to clients I can say that any song they can add to the request list is being brought to the function anyway.

If you use theirs, someone may ask for tracks you don't have so you may have to keep buying tracks.....

Not a problem if it's only one or two, but if someone requests a whole night of music you don't own, it could get pricey....

The library that they have is fine - however when I speak to clients, I have all my library catalogued usiing CATRaxx which exports directly to DJIntelligence, this means when speaking to clients I can say that any song they can add to the request list is being brought to the function anyway.

If you use theirs, someone may ask for tracks you don't have so you may have to keep buying tracks.....

Not a problem if it's only one or two, but if someone requests a whole night of music you don't own, it could get pricey....

Great info

Will go with there libary for starters until I am up to date.

Addicted to buying music anyway. Hate not having a track when asked. Even if it's not my cup of tea