Dj's United

I Would Follow It With ....

Here's the plan - you have a song playing that is going down well on the dancefloor. Select your follow-up tune.

I'll start the ball rolling and then tomorrow nominate one of the respondants to the thread to pick another '1st' song then we select our tune to follow that one etc etc

Makes sense :shrug: probably not but I know what I mean.

OK the tune playing is Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 Your follow-on song is ......

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up.

Um 28 views & only 2 replies - I thought there were some DJs on here tongue out icon

Just to clarify one point (in case it's not clear :wacko: ) your reply should be a tune that follows the 1st one (in this case 9 to 5) this is not a running set type thread.

I'll have a go: Frankie Valli - December '63 (oh what a night)

Um 28 views & only 2 replies - I thought there were some DJs on here tongue out icon

some of whom wouldnt play dolly parton !

I will try anything,once!

The Cornish will arise again !

Manager of the Andy Harris Fan Club.

Keep pasties Cornish

I'm in the mood for dancing - Nolans. http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gif

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

Madonna - Into The Groove

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

some of whom wouldnt play dolly parton !

Boom! Boom! :karen:

OK the tune playing is Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 Your follow-on song is ......

If cheesy then Abba - Dancing Queen

Non- cheesy - The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up

@ Smithy - I think it depends on the tunes prior to 9 to 5 on how I go with this.....and also if the floor is top heavy. tongue out icon

I think it depends on the tunes prior to 9 to 5 on how I go with this.....and also if the floor is top heavy

:dan+ju: :paula:

I've just tried all the suggestions (except Mick jackson - didn't have that one sorry) and it was a close call but the one I felt worked the best was Stayin' Alive so Robbie it's over to you to select the next tune for us to follow.

Ok.

I have had a lot of younger people asking for this, usually earlier on, and have tried a number of different styles to follow.

LDN - Lily Allen

They sing-along and bounce about happily, but what's next?

You want me to play what?

Secretary of NADJ, Member of SEDA

Magic Moments.. making your moment magic

Cupid - Amy Winehouse vesion since younger age group are up on floor.

Wait for it ..... Woolpackers "HillBilly Rock" ... if keeping upbeat or if slowing things down .... Bellamy Brothers "Beautiful Body" or if keeping similar tempo Achy Breaky Heart!!

Nice Idea for a thread Paul.

Woody