Dj's United

I Would Follow It With ....

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, of the choices I have, I'll have to go with Paul and Hips Don't Lie.

But I think I will stick with my own version, Brown Girl in the Ring mix from Black Lace as they both pick up on a slight reggae beat which leads into a set.

Over to you, Paul.

You want me to play what?

Secretary of NADJ, Member of SEDA

Magic Moments.. making your moment magic

Back to me already :cool:

OK the song you have playing is .... wait for it - this is the 1st song of the set, the dancefloor is full:

Bryan Adams - Summer of '69

and your follow up will be:

T Rex - Hot Love

Some excellent suggestions - and I'm going with Bon Jovi. As Dan was the 1st to list it over to you.......

The hirer requests some 60s.

I'll play 'I Saw Her Standing There' - The Beatles.

and your follow up will be:

Let's Dance - Chris Montez

Eddie

<a href="http://www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk" title="Vibrant Sounds Mobile Disco & Karaoke DJ Ed Bray Eddie Bray eddiebray plymouth devon weddings birthdays parties mobilediscoplymouth" "mobile disco plymouth">www.vibrant-sounds.co.uk</a>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>PAFC Pride of DEVON</span> C'mon U Greens

The Crystals - Doo Ron Ron

Excellent choices - keeping upbeat, I'm going with...........The Crystals - Doo Ron Ron :Thumbup:

Over to you Mick.......

Last train to Clarksville-Monkees

I'm afraid you've missed the train :aa

Dan had already picked the choosen tune so it's up to Mick to nominate the next one and then we can carry on again. Just a reminder the song you pick has to follow on from delegated one (not from the last posted suggestion) and the delegator (poss a made up word) decides which one is the best after 24 hours and that person then chooses another (simple eh!)

Excellent choices - keeping upbeat, I'm going with...........The Crystals - Doo Ron Ron :Thumbup:

Over to you Mick.......

Right, OK, End of the evening and slow dances out of the way, I like to leave them singing and happy, just played The Monkees - Daydream believer as the last track then the client politely asks for just one more before we go - So what's it to be ...