Dj's United

Opinions On My New Setup Please Guys!

all the clients really want is good music. So there you go :Thumbup:

Hell.....I don't even know the name of the lights I have got.I bought them second hand of e-bay.There are 4 of them and they are nice and light and I never have to change the bulbs so guess they must be Leds.

I am so with Mick.Many on this site are so consumed with their equipment on this site.Rather like boy racers with the latest blue lights under their car.

I have more respect for the chaps (or ladies ) who turn up with their knowledge of music,their ability to read an audience and their PERSONALITY.

No twirly - wirly Impossibled Gladiator is going to help you if you are not making a connection!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe 'the site' has anything to do with DJs being consumed - taking pride in their work is more lkely the case. :rolleyes:

Everybody is of course unique, and may merely be sharing like-mindedness. Of course, there will be those more interested in justifying why they just spent a few thousand on say, a speaker system, when by and large, clients do seem to be toally uninterested in kit!

Clearly, everyone sees things a little differently. People will have different viewpoints and this is the most valuable part of critique. smile icon

Edited by Dukesy

Of course, there will be those more interested in justifying why they just spent a few thousand on say, a speaker system, when by and large, clients do seem to be toally uninterested in kit!

Spot on Dukesy.

As long as your sound is there or thereabouts the customers don't really care.

Can't believe that others spend thousands on top of the range gear just to impress others on DJ's United tho!!

My view is that the "big Roadshow" days have long gone.

I think it is paramount that youconnect with your clients and agree strongly with some of the points above.

I have litteraly tons of high end gear, total over kill should I choose to go overboard.

However, generally speaking I probably set up a fraction of what some guys (or gals) do.

Because I want the public to pay for ME, not a bloody bulb!! smile icon