Dj's United

Hi All,

Thought I should re introduce myself as it has been at least 6 months since I have posted on here and there are quite a few new members.

I have been Djing for the past 10 years mainly wedding entertainment, 6 months ago I decided to go back to being a part time DJ as I have a young family and didnt want to spend every single weekend out and not be able to do anything with them.

So I went back to the real world of a 9-5 job what a nightmare that has been !!!!!! First Company Field Sales Job in Telecoms (What I have done previously) All went well till suddenly company went bump, then I did some temp work till I gained another perm job which started 3 weeks ago to be told today they no longer require me (just before xmas cheers guys!!!!!!!!!!) :rant:

So anyway maybe Im better of staying as a full time dj and being my own boss rather than get messed around by other company's. I have a few dates for december but no way a full diary so if any of you guys get any double bookings / enquiry's / last minute let downs for the North West area dont hesitate to give me a shout,

Cheers guys its good to be back and hopefully can start adding my two pence worth again

Danny tongue out icon

www.dandydiscos.co.uk

Who the heck are you??!

I have a few dates for december but no way a full diary so if any of you guys get any double bookings / enquiry's / last minute let downs for the North West area dont hesitate to give me a shout,

I was asked about a disco in Horwich at the Leisure Centre for www.dabs.com (online computer bits seller).

I can send the contact details if you want to chase it up and see if they are sorted. They had a price range of £150 - £300

BTW it's Sat 8th December.

Jim