Dj's United

have been looking for a small set of speakers for a pub i do tthey have there own but im not fussed on the sound . now the pub aint to big about 50-60 max and its starts to be silly anyway back to the point altho its not very big i would still like to have it sounding good seen a little set of speakers in session LEM CYCLOP ??? now never heard of them before and wondering if anyone Knows anything about them or ( pushing it here lol) lives anywhere near session and could get a listen to them spoke to the bloke on the phone who says there set up in the shop and has lots of intrest cause they sound great but as he is a sales man its his job to say so lol anyway any info would be great

I've heard one of these, if I remember right (it was a few yeas ago), it's an Italian built active speaker system with 2 little speakers and a sub (a bit like the HK one), and I would think for the small crowd size you have they would be OK.

What about these little dudes? ............. http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/shop/view_p...CKIE&page=2

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.

have been looking for a small set of speakers for a pub i do tthey have there own but im not fussed on the sound . now the pub aint to big about 50-60 max and its starts to be silly anyway back to the point altho its not very big i would still like to have it sounding good seen a little set of speakers in session LEM CYCLOP ??? now never heard of them before and wondering if anyone Knows anything about them or ( pushing it here lol) lives anywhere near session and could get a listen to them spoke to the bloke on the phone who says there set up in the shop and has lots of intrest cause they sound great but as he is a sales man its his job to say so lol anyway any info would be great

Back in 2004 I was thinking about a change in speakers and I tested the Lem out against some other speakers and I thought they were excellent.They were a bit expensive though.I didnt buy them but I did buy a small Lem base unit laterwhich I quite like.

This is not a rehearsal

This is it - grab it while you can.

What about these little dudes? ............. http://www.absolutemusic.co.uk/shop/view_p...CKIE&page=2

nice mackies im guessin that price is per speaker if it a pair i'll take them just to have them as for the cyclop i really like the seperate sub idea , i try and use subs anywhere i can and think somthing this size would allow me to use them anywhere have heard the hk systems they are excellent but more then twice the price of the cyclop so was wondering if the price is a true reflection on if the cyclop is half as good ???