Dj's United

Forum Header Image

Dan's handywork :Thumbup: . The banner needed to be the same pixel size as the old one (which also covered part of the menu bar).

Glad you like it.

Dan's handywork :Thumbup: . The banner needed to be the same pixel size as the old one (which also covered part of the menu bar).

Glad you like it.

I never noticed before. Probably just paid attention to it because it was different.

Am I allowed to say I preferred the old one?

OK, I won't then. :D

I do like the way DJs are projected as professionals in the header, and dressed appropriately.

It's cool. Thank goodness you decided to remove that irritating resource hog of a yellow report a whatever it was thing. Don't allow it back, it made surfing DJU an absolute misery.

Strange - If your refering to the "Report Offensive" yellow bar at the top, its still there, and there are no plans to remove it either.

I dont think it causes any harm at all - but if you could PM me your concerns and why it makes surfing a misery - ill look into them.

Regards

Matt

Am I allowed to say I preferred the old one?

If you want but I think it's been thrown in Steve Wrights' skip smile icon

Strange - If your refering to the "Report Offensive" yellow bar at the top, its still there, and there are no plans to remove it either.

I dont think it causes any harm at all - but if you could PM me your concerns and why it makes surfing a misery - ill look into them.

Regards

Matt

:wall: Ooops, I got it, it's moved to the very top. I have no problems surfing here at home, but at work it's a different story, I'll let you know if it's still a pain in the butt at work.

:wall: Ooops, I got it, it's moved to the very top. I have no problems surfing here at home, but at work it's a different story, I'll let you know if it's still a pain in the butt at work.

Im not sure how it would cause any problems, But if it is then please let us know.

We've had no other reports of it causing problems, but will look into each case if it occurs.

Cheers

Matt

P.s

Its always been at the very top

Edited by mattaious

It's all that added JavaScript, on top of the whack already in need of processing.

Guys, if you want a faster, sleeker forum experience, disable JavaScript. (Or 'active scripting' as IE calls it.)

The only 'drawback' is you will have to manually type in the smilie code rather than click the picture, but it certainly speeds things up.

Not sure as a relatively new member here I'm allowed to comment, but it looks like all the figures are in fact male,

Of course you can comment BTW the middle one is a female with short hair :joe: