Dj's United

Dance Music Full Unmixed Cds

Hello, its been a very long time since i've been here but been I couldn't resist getting back into DJing and have a question so here goes....

I currently subscribe to the Dance promo's from CD pool which have 10ish tracks of unmixed dance tunes on each CD that are due for release in the future!! Most tracks are 5-7mins long and are the full versions of the songs and not the radio edits.

Are there any CDs available that provide old dance songs that are not radio edits? For example you can get a CD called 'Put your hands up' which has radio edits of classic dance songs!!! But are there any CDs that have the full versions of classic dance songs unmixed??

Any info would be great!!

Thanks

Dangermouse

Most of the Hed Kandi series are unmixed club versions. Also, along with the MoS annuals, they've taken to releasing versions of their mixed compilations CDs on Napster which have all the mixes in full length for £7.95 which is an absolute bargain! (Oh, and you also get a continous mix file for each CD which is great for the car)

Also, the "The No.1 Funky House/Trance/Old Skool CD" series contain a mixture of radio edits, and full mixes, and at £5-6 each they're a worthwhile buy.

There's also a Mastermix 12" Dance compilation - http://www.djdepot.co.uk/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=1618

Edited by Danno13

Revolution Discos - Covering Midlands and the Cotswolds - 01386 898 113 - 07791 261 263

try the Floorfiller comps. very good ..

As you may know search engines (particularly Google) rank sites higher if they have other sites linking to them.