Dj's United

When BigBen (Richard Benson) was moving down south, I bought one of his JBL subs of him.

I now need another to match the one I've got, as I really need to put one each side of the stage for Gang Show.

I've spoken to Richard and he sold the other one to a member of the Forum, but he can't remember who.

So if you know of a JBL Eon 15" Powered Sub (the grey ones) for sale, or if you're the person that bought Richards and no longer want it, please PM me.

Thanks

Paul

Quitting Smoking & Drinking doesn't make you live longer

It just feels like it.

Hi Paul

ive got a jbl sub in storage at my local hospital social club and i only ever use it if i know its going to be a full house but since the smoking ban came into force (no smoking outside as well) its not been needed as the punters now go elsewhere.

only problem is im in wembley in london and to be honest i think postage could be a problem.

your not coming to any concerts at wembley in the next few months are you???

Jim

IF IT MOVES, FUNK IT.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Paul it was me who bought the sub from big ben.

do u still need one as i have it still .regards steve

When BigBen (Richard Benson) was moving down south, I bought one of his JBL subs of him.

I now need another to match the one I've got, as I really need to put one each side of the stage for Gang Show.

I've spoken to Richard and he sold the other one to a member of the Forum, but he can't remember who.

So if you know of a JBL Eon 15" Powered Sub (the grey ones) for sale, or if you're the person that bought Richards and no longer want it, please PM me.

Thanks

Paul

www.smdentertainment.com