Dj's United

OK DOKE, got a few items for sale as i have too much and they rarely get used and cash is nice esp when moving house!

I'm looking for serious offers as all items unless otherwise stated are in emmaculate condition and are in perfect working order.

2 x ACME Rovers 6 months old complete with plastic prolight twin flightcase and original boxes, complete with a CA-9 controller.

2 x Chauvet Party Head Movers 6 months old complete with prolight poly flightcase and original boxes - Ideal entry level moving head.

2 x NJD Datamoons - 6 months old - new edition with 5pin dmx (2x3m leads inc) and individulal prolight poly flight cases.

2 x 2m section tri-truss, if memory serves me its a prolight jobby 2yrs old so slightly road-worn.

1 x Prolight "Mr Windy", think thats its name nehow, will confirm, 2 months old and used at a couple of product launches its a fabric fella thats inflated with a fan and he moves/dances around - one for the kids parties?

1 x KAM style case 5yrs old, if memory serves me its 4-8-4 or something very similar even has the gubbins of CD deck and Miker - will confirm make/model but it is inc., i will dig it out the van tomorrow to confirm.

1 x manf. unknown carpet covered case 2-4-2 stylie. has a scorch mark (dont ask) on the left hand side just taking up room - give it to the apprentice/roadie! it will cost more to post then it will to buy!

1 x M-reg Ford transit SWB van, would suit builder more then DJ maybe? - runs fine but only left me drive once in two years as i brought a new van and only kept the tranny to use as storage! would need new windscreen and exhaust - so prob ideal for builders apprentices/spare/repair.

More to come but need to empty the van as im not really sure of what else is in there!

As i said items in the first paragraph require a serious take items in the second paragraph will go for bargaintastic/giveaway prices.

YES i may be able to meet you halfway.

YES i like cash but Paypal will be accepted if the price is nice.

YES i can send it via Germany if you want to feel Thomman special.

YES i can post but prefer pick up as im lazy and id like to show you the items in working order.

PM/POST QUESTIONS OFFERS as i will chuck the lot on the bay if you guys are not interested.

THANK YOU KINDLEY

Sometimes in the pursuit of perfection one can get blinded by size.

If you believe you can acheive.

Add life to your days not days to your life.

[/url][/img]