Dj's United

Where Do You Get Your Dvds

Looking for an online provider of Music Videos.. I have pretty much exhausted HMVs music videos and want to expand my collection. I am more interested in oldies than chart stuff. Any links would be great guys..

Thanks

Nik

Looking for an online provider of Music Videos.. I have pretty much exhausted HMVs music videos and want to expand my collection. I am more interested in oldies than chart stuff. Any links would be great guys..

Thanks

Nik

i use Mixmash, Promo only and Video Pool, i find the dvds available in shops very hit and miss and sometimes hard to find tracks as they can be split into chapters etc,

Also Most Dvds from Amazon, HMV etc are for home use only and this is stated on the product casing

) - - - Pro Video Jockey - - - (

Mixmash also have the new clip-mash service.

When registered, you will be able to order online and compile your own discs.

Titles are being added to their online clip library all the time from the larger DVD library.

Also, if you forward a list to Mark at Mixmash of the titles you seek, so as long that there is an actual release video to the track you seek in existence, he will try to get hold of it.

www.mixmash.com - clip mash

If you are a member of DJ@ - you can receive a generous discount on orders.

DJU will also promote any purchase discounts when available.

• 3 months later...

Don't forget that mixmash also offer the clipmash service.

You can order your own compilations - their library is getting bigger all the time.

Here's another ............. http://www.images2.co.uk/Music_And_Video I appreciate they double on some providers but they do have a 5% gold card bonus, might be worth a look.

I once read about the evils of heavy drinking ................ so I've stopped reading

COPYWIGHT: Elmer Fudd 1956, All wights wesewved.