Dj's United

Half A Rack Space To Fill

I have half a rack space 'wasted' (horizontally with 1U in height) due to my new radio microphone receiver only taking up half a space itself.

What can I fill it with? Cost not really an issue. There is already a metal bracket filling the 'blank' space at present (it is holding the radio mic. receiver in place) to was hoping to perhaps utilise that by drilling some holes in a fixing some audio sockets (or similar) on there but have no need.

Or I could find a slim clock and fix it on there without any drilling..

On the other hand, I may just leave it in case I purcahse a second radio mic. in the future..

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

Professional Mobile & Radio DJ

PLI (£10m), PAT and DBS (Disclosure) checked

Tel: 07835 485535

Email: enquiries@otronics.co.uk

www.otronics.co.uk

Um, that size does make it slightly awkward but, have you thought about a "tray / shelf" type affair, somewhere to put drinks and sarnies. :dan+ju:

..playing all the hits for you...

....whether you may be....

Why can't I see what i going on???

Hmmm, yes - a fold out job maybe. Not sure.

I may just leave it just in case I ever get another mic.

Oliver Head, OTronics Media Services Ltd, Covering Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset and surrounding areas.

www.otronics.co.uk

Haha.

I don't need to at all and have no ideas short of a second radio mic. rx'er. Just thought I would ask here and to see if there was a cool enough suggestion on how to utilise the space.

www.otronics.co.uk