Dj's United

Free Vj Software Anyone?

Visual Jockey Gold is now FREE.

Have a play with it, its a pretty powerful piece of video manipulation software.

Visual Jockey Gold

Enjoy :joe:

Sound - 32 Channel System, 2 x RCF 4Pro 6001 & 4 x RCF TTS18A Subs - 6K RMS Active System

Lights - 4 x Martin Mac 250+, 4 x Assorted LED FX, 6 x 1m LED Pixelpar, 2 x 1500 W Strobes, PC Control

Video - 6x4 to 14x10 ft screens & assorted projectors, plasmas, 10 DV Layers, broadcast cameras.

Have a play with it, its a pretty powerful piece of video manipulation software.

Visual Jockey Gold

I'm going to try this My laptop is quite slow but hopefully it can run a webcam with a few overlay effects.

Looks cool from what I have seen so far.... and of course it's free!

----------------------------

Thanks ... Dave

Wired For Sound Discos

Thanks for posting this up Colin.

Now all I need is a little time to get to grips....but not tonight, or 'er indoors will kill me! :D

Good luck, its not the easiest program to get to grips with, but theres lots of example files you can modify to get you started...i'm loving the 3d functions, the way you can take a 3d model and animate it via sound is well nice.

You'll need a computer with a decent graphics card for the 3d functions, laptop shared memory/on board ones wont normally cut it.

Sound - 32 Channel System, 2 x RCF 4Pro 6001 & 4 x RCF TTS18A Subs - 6K RMS Active System

Lights - 4 x Martin Mac 250+, 4 x Assorted LED FX, 6 x 1m LED Pixelpar, 2 x 1500 W Strobes, PC Control

Video - 6x4 to 14x10 ft screens & assorted projectors, plasmas, 10 DV Layers, broadcast cameras.

Visual Jockey Gold

I like Windows media player.

I can make play lists etc and it is free (sort of.)

I prefer a dual CD player and an MP3 player though.

i cant set it up . any help , in english . dont say follow the tutural tried that, can only get the 3d thing in the box thats about it, how do you select open gl?

Drag the 3d viewer node into the window as shown in the tutorial, then drag the other node in that window onto the 3d viewer node, this creates a relay which initiates the Open GL test mode.

I like Windows media player.

I can make play lists etc and it is free (sort of.)

I prefer a dual CD player and an MP3 player though.

Jolly good, i'm happy you've found something that works for you.

:rolleyes:

Edited by BK Sound

I'm not a pc expert but i'd think thats the most likely reason.