Dj's United

Hey,

im just starting out as a dj and have built up a reasonable sound system and have a very good music collection. i am looking to upgrade my lighting display on a very small budget. i currently have an abstract Hyper Moon, some rope lights and 4 halogen flood lights on a chaser. could anybody surgest where and what type of light i could get to improve my show.

thanks

DjG

Hey,

im just starting out as a dj and have built up a reasonable sound system and have a very good music collection. i am looking to upgrade my lighting display on a very small budget. i currently have an abstract Hyper Moon, some rope lights and 4 halogen flood lights on a chaser. could anybody surgest where and what type of light i could get to improve my show.

thanks

DjG

acme firebird is a good room filler for a good price just put that in google and have a look at the prices, around £60, got one myself

hi, depends on your budget, and if your looking for just extra light, or want to spend the money on a better unit. I have some older lighting units, if your interested, couple of twister 2's, a hypermoon, couple of Acme skyrays. Just need space. give me a shout if your interested.